Sunday, March 23, 2008

5 Things That I Admit

1.) I really don't give a shit about politics, I just talk about the presidential candidates because I think it makes me look smart.

2.) Dad, I DID spray paint that tree when I was eight. I found the orange spray paint in the garage and my imagination and curiosity took control. I have refused to admit it, even when you asked me jokingly after I graduated from High School. But now I'm coming clean in a list on a blog that you'll probably never read. I'm not sure why I couldn't just tell you the truth.

3.) I fabricate roughly 72% of my statistics and facts. 80% of the time I actually have no clue what I am talking about.

4.) I talk to myself... A lot actually. Sometimes, I'll just mouth the words, not actually talking, but telling myself things as if I were writing them down. I think everyone does it to some extent. It's extremely comforting at times and useful in sorting the jumble of thoughts going through my head. I probably do it the most on the shower: my creativity nexus. I firmly believe that talking to yourself does not make you crazy. Talking back does.

5.) I am not the charismatic, witty, and insanely handsome stud I tell myself I am.

(I guess three out of the five are about how I'm a compulsive liar. Wow, I should look into that.)

No comments: