Friday, June 20, 2008

friday twofer: lesson lists

five lessons I should have learned a lot sooner than I actually did
1.) If you're living beyond your means, then find a way to increase your means.
2.) Not all metaphors that you think work, actually work
3.) Everyone poops
4.) No one reads my blog, or stays up to date on my facebook page, or reads my twitter, or cares that I haven't used AIM for like three years. This was a tremendous relief when I finally figured it out.
5.) There is such a thing as a bad hug

five lessons I still haven't learned
1.) hot things are hot
2.) my hand is not made of a space-age, heat-resistant and tightly woven material
3.) if I touch hot things that are hot, I will get burned
4.) getting burned is not something I can make myself "man up" on
5.) how real estate works

No comments: